It’s almost that time again!
Easter is right around the corner. I love putting together Easter baskets for my toddler nephew. He’s super into dinosaurs right now, especially the T-Rex! Here is a gift guide with 18 Easter basket ideas for toddler boys. If you’re interested, I also have created a guide for toddler girls! Many the items are similar (or the same), but I think they would be great for all toddlers.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link at no extra cost to you. If you do, thank you so much for the support!
- Bunny hat / It still gets chilly this time of year, especially in Colorado, so this would be a cute accessory to have in your little guy’s wardrobe.
- Toy Story toddler boys t-shirts / Cute simple Disney t-shirts. My nephew would love Rex!
- Boys sunglasses / These are super cute for any toddler boy! I love the fishing theme print on them. The sunglasses have a strap in the back to help keep them on.
- Fishing toy for bathtime / My kiddo loves bath time and these would be a hit!
- Everybunny Dance! board book / A fun and easy read for Easter!
- Blue Saucony sneakers / These sweet sneakers. I have the girls version on my guide for girls and think they are way too cool. Kids in overalls with cool sneakers are my weakness.
- Drawing board / My kiddo loves her drawing board. We learned she was a lefty watching her draw on her board!
- Stacking rainbow toy / I love this rainbow stacking toy. It’s great for stacking and learning colors. Also doubles as a cute rainbow decoration!
- Whack-a-frog toy / This one would be a great group activity for the family.
- Wooden Carrot Puzzle Toy / Perfect toy for Easter. I love that the carrots are different sizes.
- Egg shaped crayons / These crayons were gifted to us from my good friend. They are super cute and fit perfectly in my toddler’s hands for creating!
- Plush Dinosaurs / My nephew is obsessed with dinosaurs and these would be a hit!
- Bunny themed walkie talkies / Walkie talkies are always fun. This would be great for a family activity. I love the bunny ears!
- Wooden shapes and colors sorting puzzle / Great for learning colors and shapes.
- Cozy plush bunny rabbit / We have a few Manhattan toys and love their cuddliness.
- Pajamas / We have these tye dye pajamas in other colors and love them for cozy lazy days.
- Assorted musical instrument set / I can promise you the tambourine will be a hit!
- Burts Bees Easter themed pajamas / We buy Burts Bees pajamas for every holiday and really love how they fit! Super comfy too.
If you haven’t already, check out my Easter ideas for toddler girls!